Friday, July 20, 2007

It's Friday!

Time for the ape to bring out the guitar! You know you've been waiting for it all week. I know I have.

A couple of random thoughts:

The other day I made dinner for my wife in order to prove that I am worthy of her love or something like that. I made this wonderful artichoke heart and basil pasta. Believe you me it was deeeeelicious. The only problem is that I chopped up some garlic. Now, I can't get the garlic smell out of my left index fingernail. It's really annoying me.

Just thought I'd share with you.

Speaking of the wife, she left our camera in San Jose the last weekend. She's too lazy to drive down there. She better get it soon or I'm gonna get fat.

I suppose I should explain that.

If I don't have the camera, I can't go on a walk to take pictures. Ol' t.a.f.k.a.y.e.l.r.a and his faithful pup like to walk around the Mission and scour for graffiti. Without the camera I'm gonna turn into Chet. Sadly, I feel it coming on soon.

Also, somebody hit a couple of dingers yesterday. Despite all the controversy and whatnot, I cant' help but be excited.

Really. No lie.

Just think, it coulda been Jeff Kent. Ponder that for a moment.

*******************
Pic courtesy of San Francisco, CA.

No comments: