Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The Words of the Prophets are Written on the Bathroom Walls

Well, last night was a bit fun. I got to drink beer and converse with an acquaintance about our illustrious President. He was for. Guess who was against.

We all know that we only truly rent beer. That's when the point of the story comes into play. I went to go return the said beer from whence it came when I spotted a message from our ol' friend Adam Infanticide.

Thankfully I alway bring my camera with me. Even to the bathroom. Please refrain from making any lewd comments about that.

On a side note: You know I've become too familiar with the graffitists in San Francisco when I start to notice that their love life has gotten better.

*****************
Pic courtesy of San Francisco, Adam Infanticide, and the Toronado.

No comments: